Monday, October 20, 2008

Plans for the future?

(((p(>o<)q))) ギャアアア!!!

I found this emoticon, and I felt that it best described how I feel when people ask me what I plan on doing with a psychology degree and (in case you haven't heard) a international studies degree + Chinese minor. (Yes, I know I'm pretty much insane to declare a double major so late, I may just have to stay an extra quarter...o(TヘT o) )

I'm so tired of my family and other people hassling me about my future...

Yes.
I know I'm a JUNIOR in college now (you don't know how much that terrifies me).

and Yes.
I know that you're only asking because you want the best for me...

but since when was it a bad thing to have a bachelor's degree?
It's a start right?

On a brighter note...
Since I am trying to double major in International Relations, the school has mandated that I have to study abroad!! (*^-゚)vィェィ♪
(I really love these emoticons...)

So I'm thinking, since the whole Taiwan study abroad thing didn't work out, I just might go ahead and study abroad in Korea.
After all, I like Korean food, I would like to learn Korean...and I really like Korean food.
I'm just going to keep on doing what I want to do, and all the dissenters can just suck it.

And for my readers (all 2.5 of you!!)
\(^▽^*)いらっしゃ~いっ(*^▽^)/

1 comment:

Irene Wen said...

love the emoticons! makes me wanna use 'em too. i was using those emoticons in my xanga a whiles back... but then i got lazy. hehe. and WOO! study abroad! i got all these brochures today about studying abroad. JAPAN, baby. (: